Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Landscapes

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you a couple of new Landscapes I got ready for my up coming show. Both of these paintings will be available for sale at the Royal Gallery in Providence, RI. I painted few others that are waiting for a coat of varnish, so I haven't bothered to take photos yet.
 The Tuscan Haystacks
                                          

Into the Fog
                                                

Into the Fog was actually a watercolor I had Painted a few years ago. I had decided to see what it might look like as an oil painting. I really had a lot of fun trying to liven up the neutral color of the fog breaking it up with some high chroma notes.
I hope that you enjoy and I hope to add the rest of the paintings as soon as they are varnished.

No comments:

Post a Comment